Time can heal as well as tell the changes of everything. Undoubtedly, the beauty of nature keeps changing as time passes. It’s nothing bad because it always reminds us to seize the moment as life is short and we have to do our best to catch the best moment.
Today I would like to share with you the national parks in west coast of the US part 2 that I visited in December, 2009 and those parks would be much more impressive than the part 1. Here you go and please enjoy.
The vlogs of this trip will be uploaded to my IGTV: MissDoubleC. Please follow. Thanks.
1. Biosphere 2, Arizona
2. Saguaro National Park, Arizona
3. White Sands National Park, New Mexico
4. Carlsbad Cavern National Park, New Mexico
5. San Miguel in Santa Fe, New Mexico
6. Balloon Museum in Albuquerque, New Mexico
7. Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona
8. Horseshoe Bend, Utah
9. Antelope Canyon, Utah
10. Lake Powell, Utah
11. Monument Valley, Utah
12. Sedona, Arizona